Suresh Rajan is a passionate advocate of things multicultural. He has lived and breathed multiculturalism for many years. He is an entertaining and engaging speaker and will do these things in a non-threatening fashion. In his talk Suresh will introduce you to:
* The Diversity that is WA
* The truth about the statistics and the level of diversity
* Aspects of service delivery for the various religions such as Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and Judaism
* Practices that you need to adopt in catering for these differences
* The WA Charter of Multiculturalism
* The Substantive Equality programme in WA
Refugees and our way of life
Suresh was CEO of the Epilepsy Association of WA and President of the National Ethnic Disability Alliance. He is the Chair of West Australians for Racial Equality and Secretary of the Ethnic Communities Council of WA.
This is an opportunity to engage one of WA’s leading speakers on matters multicultural to bring you up to date with the latest thinking in this area.